Sunday, March 6, 2011

Embarassing to the MAC

Well, this is super embarrassing. I know I said I hadn't uploaded pictures from my camera to my computer (I still haven't, I don't know why but I'm extremely lazy). I was going through my pictures and I DID have some that I had uploaded AND watermarked already. One of these is the very pretty (and sadly Limited Edition) Liberty of London for MAC polish, a dark green-blue. And boy, is it pretty.

First, let's talk about the gorgeous packaging. I couldn't throw it away!


The outside is pretty and so's the inside:



It's just so, so, so, so, SO pretty. And I'm not talking about the box anymore. The application was smooth and the formula was opaque enough. Here it is with two coats:


Here is is in a slightly shady version:



You know, I'm not usually a fan of MAC polishes. Their base collection is rather drab...I mean Nightfall and Biker Blue are okay but you can easily find dupes for them. Their limited edition collections though are torturous because they're usually the best colors.

Anyway I apologize for leading you to believe I'm incredibly lazy. I mean, I am lazy but I'm just glad that I had pictures on my computer to share

7 comments:

Konadgirl said...

hm, interesting color! never seen before.
is it dark blue or gray?

N said...

It's more of a darkish teal

Varnish Me Up said...

ooo this is a nice color. Finally something that hasnt been already made. And the box is pretty - im like you, I hate throwing away pretty boxes :)

Thea said...

I love this colour! Maybe you could check out my nailblog too?

http://hverdagsnegler.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

DR. BALL JUST AIN'T TYIN' NY, ASSHOLE...HE TYIN' COLES - MP- SYRIA......PETWOOD " DOPE"!

Anonymous said...

REDPATH IS " PR"!

RYAN IS THE " BEE"!

ADA- DASSAULT - IN HANDCUFFS!

DEPP IS NEXT WITH REEVES!

Thea said...

So so cute color! Maybe you can check out my nailblog? I am a newbeginner, but I get better all the time! x)

Lots of hugs from Thea <3

 
design by suckmylolly.com