Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fall Trends Links

I haven't been impressed by OPI for a while but Marc Jacobs, whom I adore, seems to think otherwise. He chose some classic, subtle shades to complement his latest collection. See them here.

I'm a huge Essie fan but the colors I'm looking forward to the most is the new Orly collection. The world needs more green! Here is a glimpse at some Orly, Lipmann, and Essie fall colors.

Also, for any UK readers, check out this new drugstore brand called Eyeko. Non-UK readers won't entirely be missing out because they ship free worldwide! I'm already eyeing my order.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

I'm getting excited by some of the new collections. Not a whole collection but bits and pieces.

Ilana Mendonça said...

Hi, I´m Ilana from Brazil!
I´m a graphic design student and I´m doing a research about Nail Polisher. So, I would like to know what you think. Would you mind answering it?
Thank you very much.

Here goes the link:


http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/start.asp?sid=mpiutj435l0eecd642807

Fell free to get in contact with me: ilanaamendonca@gmail.com

 
design by suckmylolly.com