Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Funky at Indian Wells

Ok so you guys probably remember that I LOVE tennis. So it kills me that every year, the Indian Wells Classic is during my winter quarter finals week. Every year without fail! Gah. Indian Wells is only a little over an hour of my way so it's really a tragedy that I've been unable to go for the past three years.

Anyway, here's a picture of Gwen Stefani at Indian Wells watching Roger Federer play (she's a fan) with her baby Zuma =) You can't see Zuma's cute face in this one but you can see Gwen's AWESOME funky french nails- red with silver tips. Loveee.


I'm also so excited that Federer and his girlfriend (pictured above sitting next to Gwen) are having a baby! For sure in like 17 years that kid is gonna be a serious tennis competitor...I hope!

4 comments:

The Pretty Brown Girl said...

Gwen is such a fab chick. I've always liked her style. I may have to try and emulate that mani tonite!

My Six Degrees of Separation story: I used to be a Nanny for a friend of hers in DC a few years back. I missed 2nd row center tix to see No Doubt by a hair cuz I was going out of town for the holidays! LOL! I was only a little bit disappointed cuz I got to see my granny, whom I don't have anymore. :)

Unknown said...

I really like your swatches and so I gave you an award over on Nail Juice, please check it out to see what to do ^-^

Anonymous said...

Hello I just found your site. Not only mad about nails but tennis too! How pleased am I to learn the mighty Federer is having a baby. Aah so cute. This should more than make up for his loss in Australia.

clowncrying said...

the temptation of uniforms-"www.Uniformmate.com"-bring together single members of the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard, Police Force, and Firefighters, as well as civilians, veterans for friendship, love, romance, marriage and even more.

 
design by suckmylolly.com