Wednesday, April 1, 2009

This is No April Fool's Joke!



Yup....I'm wearing purple polish. For the first time EVER other than swatches...and even those are limited. It's very strange since I don't really have purple clothes. Normally I don't really match my clothes with my polish but I have been wearing black and white the past two days to make my purple neon polish stand out. I think I might...actually....like purple polish now.

Ignore the weird reflections too, I was scrambling to get this pic in full sun so I had to do some funky angles.

I actually have a one hour gap between classes and dashed home just to post this, but stay tuned...today will be a polish-productive day.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Well congrats to you! Imagine you wearing a purple polish. Good for you and now keep it up. How about a deeper purple? Too much too soon? Looks very pretty on you.

clowncrying said...

the temptation of uniforms-"www.Uniformmate.com"-bring together single members of the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard, Police Force, and Firefighters, as well as civilians, veterans for friendship, love, romance, marriage and even more.

 
design by suckmylolly.com