Friday, August 22, 2008

China!

Hey guys, just a quick update. I'm sorry I haven't really had a choice to post, and from the looks of it I might not get the chance to post pictures for a while. I'm using my cousin's computer to write this, but I don't know when I'll be able to get internet for my computer, which is where all my pictures and stuff are. Hopefully I will have internet by the 28th, which is when I move into my student apartments.

By the way, I'm in China! I'm so excited to be here, despite the fact that it took a total of 13 hours of flying yesterday to get here. Canada was amazing as well, special thanks to readers Danielle and Jackie who live in the Niagara Falls area and tried to offer some ideas where I could get some good nail polish. Unfortunately, I was too busy sight-seeing and stuff to be able to get anything from Niagara Falls except for this really cool t-shirt. It's so beautiful there though, I wish I had more time to stay! Both the American side and the Canadian side have great places to just sit and be alone with your thoughts, and just take in all the beauty. It's really great. I did, however, get two Nicole Canadian Exclusives while in Toronto, so those pics will be coming soon.

So, I won't be able to post for a while. However, if you guys have any questions or comments, feel free to email me directly at ballzandthinner@gmail.com .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im so happy you had a good time here.. when i live in the falls i loved sitting down there alone. And i cant wait for the pics of the nicoles they are one of my faves right now! i have respect the world, the right thing, blue lace, its up to you, change the world, razzle dazzle ,virtuous violet, one voice! these are all pnes your should definatly purchase.. they are beautiful.
And to any Canadian Niagara Regioners... i hear there is a Sally's being built in st.catherines!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Danielle

Anonymous said...

Miss your blog post but glad you are having fun! :D

Anonymous said...

Hi love! I miss you! I hope you're having fun in China and make sure you fight off the old perverted men haha! I remember my mom n granny had to yell at them lol. Keep us all informed about all the goodies you find in China! I'll catch you online soon =)

Anonymous said...

I miss you!
Hope you're having an awesome time:)

 
design by suckmylolly.com