Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Madness, Sheer Madness!

Hey guys! Well, I still have a backup of pictures on my camera, unfortunately. Next week is going to be super hectic for me so I'll try to get them uploaded and edited ASAP. I've been feeling guilty about not posting though so I decided to dig around in my very unorganized Photobucket account and see what pretties I had to share. Luckily, I have a LOT of older pictures.

I think you guys know my love of drugstore polishes- especially NYC and Wet n Wild. It doesn't get much better than polishes for under $3! I received this color from a friend towards the end of my freshman year of college, right when I was getting into nail polish. I really love it, and it has such a nice memory for me too.

At first I thought the color would be too orange-y on me, but it's a perfect coral shade (more hinting towards orange in this picture though). Wet n Wild Crystallic retails for $1.99 at most drugstores, although I think this color has been discontinued. At any rate, it was kind of sheer (three coats here) but wore really well. I do love my sparkles

2 comments:

The Asian Girl said...

I've seen quite a few cute WnW Crystallics lately...I finally bought my first WnW but unfortunately it is a pain to remove...stupid glitter :X

Lucy said...

Pretty color on you. Hope you are feeling much better. Good luck with your internship. Hope you get what you desire. I've never tried those nail strip things. Shame they didn't work so well.

 
design by suckmylolly.com