Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Link: Vampy Varnish

Ok, this link is way overdue. I actually was going to add this link way back when I was in China, but the Great Firewall blocked it. Anyway, I really enjoy this blog because it's way more meticulous and chic than BAT...I mean there is definitely a lot of work that goes into her posts and I think that's definitely something her readers (myself included) appreciate. It also gives me a little kick in the butt to get my blog on too!

You can also get VampyVarnish Twitter updates here.

(Sorry it took so long Kelly!)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I enjoy Vampys blog, but yours is good too! I like getting to see everyones point of view, even if it is the same color. You are doing good:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the kind words! I just saw this post. No worries about anything, I know those pesky Firewalls can be a pain in the butt. Your site is great, keep up the fabulous work!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com