Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Drugstore Gems: Sinful Colors

*special shout-out to my friend Jennifer (mzprec1ouz on MUA) for letting me flip through her gorgeous pictures and using them! I'll be using a lot from her because she's so awesome!*

So....are you a nail polish snob? I know that not all nail polishes are created equally, but I do think that drugstore polishes can also be really great. Take, for example, Sinful Colors nail polish. This brand can be found at Walgreens for $1.99, or at local beauty supplies for around the same price. It's also available to order online at www.sinfulcolors.com. If you do find it at a local beauty supply, I wouldn't pay more than $2.50 for it because that's how much it costs per bottle on the website. It has a reputation of being thick and difficult, but it's nothing a little ballz and thinner can't solve. If you're patient, I think that Sinful is definitely one of those low-end polishes worth investing in. They wear well and have really good selection for a drugstore brand. Check out some of their great colors:

San Francisco

Daddy's Girl

Irish Green

Gorgeous

Burgundy Apple

Cetus (Latin for 'whale')


No comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com