Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Bit of Essie

Though the New York Times has had a few blunders, they did a small, very cute blurb on Essie Weingarten (founder and head chalupa of Essie) which you can read here. I wish it had been a little longer but the article gets bonus points for using my favorite word, "cornucopia."

Since I know many people who have issues with Essie polishes and in particular, an incident with Essie's customer service last year when they reintroduced Starry Starry Night back for a limited time, I also couldn't help but chuckle when the article quoted her as saying “Every week I get complaints."

1 comment:

Scrangie said...

Cute!

I'll admit, I used to hate Essie polishes, but I had a complete change of heart when I did all those Essie pictures a couple months ago. I love them now, I'm not sure what it was I hated so much about them!

 
design by suckmylolly.com