Monday, June 16, 2008

OPI Overload

OPI is going all-out this fall! They're launching a fall collection, a Halloween collection and a holiday collection! Geez, do these people ever sleep?

I gotta thank kschmiddy over at MUA for compiling these pictures together in a convenient post! My laptop has been really weird with Adobe Acrobat lately, I don't know why.

First, the fall collection, which will supposedly start appearing in August: La Collection de France. I hope OPI isn't running out of countries! At any rate, the names of these are as punny as ever, even though the colors only look so-so.




As always, click on the pictures to enlarge. Here are the names: Parlez-Vous OPI?, Louvre Me Louvre Me Not, Eiffel for This Color, You Don't Know Jacques!, Tickle My France-y, Baguette Me Not, A Oui Bit of Red, Crepes Suzi-ette, Bastille My Heart, Yes...I Can-Can!, We'll Always Have Paris, I'm Fondue of You

Adorable.

Here's the Halloween collection...personally I liked last year's better because Booberry was very cool, but it's just like every other Halloween collection they've done: black, orange, glow-in-the-dark, and decals. Still cool though!

And finally, their holiday collection

What do you guys think? I'm personally excited for the holiday collection more than the France one, but the France one might be amazing.

No comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com