Sunday, May 18, 2008

First Look at Chanel's L.A. Sunrise!

Earlier I had expressed my excitement over Chanel's Limited Edition Robertson Blvd polishes. In this month's issue of InStyle magazine, with the adorable Cameron Diaz on the cover, they tantalize us with a look at the yellow polish, LA Sunrise. Selma Blair models this color, and even though the nails are like airbrushed to death, hopefully the color is accurate. It looks FABULOUS on Ms. Blair though, which leads me to hope that this shade is like the Risky Business of yellows- beautiful but wearable for all skin tones. Hey, a girl can dream right? It's like a true lemon yellow, paler than NYC Taxi Cab Creme and NYX Carnation, I believe. When I get this polish (curse you, Chanel!), I'll be able to do comparisons.

I apologize for the crazy watermarking....as alway, click on the pictures for a larger version

I wish I had her skin! But doesn't the yellow pop beautifully?


I was so excited when I saw that this color was LA Sunrise

Close-up of the bottle.....and the price. I really hope this $25 price tag isn't permanent, it's a seriously hefty price to pay. I just hope the other colors suck! (It's a terrible thing to wish for in retrospect but come on, my poor wallet!)

Close-up of the gorgeous color. I adore it.

More posts are coming up! But this has definitely brightened up my day =).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You dont wish you had her skin if youve seen her in person...lol. she looks like walking death. Wrinkles, bags under her eyes and grey ashen skin. ANyone can look pretty with photoshop

Anonymous said...

And another lemming is born.

Pharr Drapery said...

I really enjoyed your blog posts, thank you

 
design by suckmylolly.com