Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Impressions: Sally Hansen 2-in-1 Nail White Pencil

My nails endure a lot of abuse- I type a lot, I change my nail color often, I sometimes have wrestling matches with cans and price stickers. Luckily, genetics blessed me with pretty strong fingernails, they're not prone to peeling, chipping, or breaking. This weekend whilst going through a color funk (when you can't decide what color you want to wear), I decided to just slap some base-coat on first and decide what color later and get some laundry done first. I used SH Insta-Brite Nail Whitener as a base (review coming up on that), 2 coats, and it has a very high sheen and soft sparkle so I could get away with my Cheeto-stained nails without them looking completely terrible. However, I noticed that my tips weren't so white anymore.

Luckily, I had run out of change for finishing laundry. After tossing my clothes into the washer, I went to the ATM to get some fast cash and went across the street to Rite Aid to pick up this pencil that I've heard so much about (and subsequently, get some quarters for the dryer).

When I got back home, I still had time to kill so I decided to try this. You're supposed to moisten the tip

No comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com