Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Some Late Spring Cleaning

So my main goal this weekend was to clean my room. It's definitely a lot cleaner than it was before and I reorganized some stuff. Since I also bought a TON of new polishes I decided that I wasn't going to have enough room for all of them and so I should reorganize my Sterilite boxes.

As of right now, I have four Sterilite boxes full of polish. My parents are going to die when I go back home. Hopefully they'll never find out. Of course there are worse habits than nail polish, but, well, Asian parents. You never know. Anyway, I organized everything by brand but then just sorted the brands into random boxes. I figure if the bottle shapes are similar then things will fit better. Well, that's sort of true. Here's my stash:
The sickening part is that while I know that at least for now that I won't be adding on to this that much (oh please, you see that there is clearly empty space in that Converse box!), I will definitely have to buy a new box after China. Bah. This also doesn't include my summer Essie's and my various treatments: top coats, base coats, cuticle oil, cuticle creme.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also have four plastic boxes around the same size but only 3 are full and the last only has a few polishes hehe. I am trying to purge enough so they all fit in a 90 count wall rack I am lemming! The count right now is around 120 but many of those are just waiting to be purged.

Sminkan said...

Well, I have also tried to organize by shape of bottle now. It helped a little. still I need a better system and more boxes... how great it is to be addicted to nil polish!;D

Anonymous said...

ahhh..... unfortunately polish color and formulas are good for 24-36 months after opening..... after that they can go south at any time....

 
design by suckmylolly.com